How does a screenwriter collaborate with a director on an existing property?
In this halloween special, Chas (sans Stu) is joined by a very special guest… Aaron Sterns the co-writer of WOLF CREEK 2 — the big budget sequel to the infamous WOLF CREEK, also directed by Greg McLean. Chas and Aaron talk horror, anti-horror, collaboration, novels and how a screenwriter works within an existing franchise.
In backmatter, Stu & Chas talk about their experiences and methods for collaborating with other writers & directors.
- You can find Aaron Sterns at:
- GoodReads: Wolf Creek Origin by Greg McLean & Aaron Sterns
- YouTube: Wolf Creek 2 Trailer
- YouTube: Wolf Creek 2 Clip – the infamous ‘kangaroo’ scene
- IMDB: Wolf Creek 2
- Inside Film: Wolf Creek Series Starts Shooting
- Movie Crypt – Ep 124: Greg McLean: http://geeknation.com/podcasts/the-movie-crypt-ep-124-greg-mclean/
- WriterDuet – Real-time collaborative screenwriting software
- Fountain : Fountain is a plain text markup language for screenwriting.
- Fountain Tools for Google Docs
- Literature & Latte: Scrivener
Please considering rating us on iTunes! or sharing us on the Social Medias!